Monday, January 18, 2010

Listening to French News

Lately, I have started to listen to the news in French online. We don't have a TV (a good thing most of the time, but a TV would help with listening to more French...) and so I've been trying to read and listen to more news. So, I am keeping up with world events a little more and improving my French at the same time.

I listen to two stations online. France Inter and France Info. I listen in "direct" on France Inter and choose stories to listen to on France Info, which has mostly been about Haiti. This has been the best way for me to keep up on the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti.

I've also read the recent posts of the sister of a friend who lives in Haiti. Her blog is a personal account and is moving and very well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment